Packages sent from Prague
- The package pickup for shipments to Greece takes place one day before departure, usually on Fridays from 10:00 to 17:00 at the Korona Travel office located at U Sluncové 71/14, 18600 Prague 8 – inside the Olympik Tristar hotel, a few meters to the left of the reception desk. We recommend that you confirm the availability of the service and the possibility of handing over your shipment by phone in advance.
- Upon delivery, the sender must provide identification, provide their mobile phone number, as well as the name and mobile phone number of the recipient. The sender must also complete and sign a declaration of the contents of the shipment. The shipment is usually delivered to Greece the following Sunday, i.e. two days later, but it may be one or two weeks later depending on the place of delivery. Depending on the place of delivery, the recipient you have designated can pick up the shipment either on Sunday or Monday
- Luggage and packages are charged based on weight, with a base price of CZK 80/kg before the discount, and a minimum total price of CZK 480 (if the shipment weighs less than 6 kg). Some specific items (such as televisions, bicycles, etc.) are charged according to the price list or a custom price is determined.
- To simplify the shipment process, it is possible to reserve a date and time for the shipment pickup and fill in the necessary information in advance. If you make a reservation at least 7 days before the shipment is sent, you will receive a discount – instead of CZK 80/kg, the price will be CZK 70/kg, and the minimum price will be CZK 420.
- The following items are not allowed to be transported: alcohol, cigarettes, medicine, drugs, weapons, money, gold and other valuables, raw meat, and spices.